Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Pack After Death or The Pack A.D.

This is The Pack A.D. They are from Canada and they rule.
I recently discovered them as i was checking out local Vancouver bands because misses K. and I want to move there as soon as possible.

The first thing to do is check the music scene and i must say this duo is reason enough to move. I'm currently in somewhat of a bluesy period, trying to play all the White Stripes songs on my acoustic guitar, and these two damsels brought what i was looking for.

Powerful basic blues with an original voice to it.
I've just finished listening to their latest album and even though sometimes it reminds me a bit to much of Jack White they still deliver a mighty fine album that i will try and buy once i have the funds.
For now i'll have to rent it at the library for 1€/week.
I guess that's reasonable.



So White Stripes influence, yes, but not to the point of being a simple copy.
The voice is what's makes these two stand out.I invite all of you to enjoy this little discovery and go check them out on Youtube or for the lazy people just click play below :




No comments:

Post a Comment