Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dark Side Of The Moon


So we picked this one up a while back for 10€ in a second hand record shop.
Since it's a classic and seeing the price of CD's nowadays i guess it's a bargain for a mint condition record.
Now i've given it a good listen and i must say i was a bit disappointed. Now before anyone tries to burn me down in flames for saying that, i will try and give an explanation.


As much as i am baffled by the production of this album, the music leaves me a little dissatisfied.
I agree totally that their ideas were groundbreaking and "money" is one of my favorite bass lines to play but for me it missed some punch.


So props to everyone involved in this record but it's just not my cup of tea.
For now i'll be living on my yellow submarine before taking a trip to the dark side of the moon.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment